Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Anticipating Alice

I love the strange ethereal story of Alice in Wonderland. When it comes to any of the merchandising, I am such a sucker! I am also a fan of Tim Burton films, and so I am greatly anticipating the release of his sure-to-be-dark version of the much adored tale. And it has Johnny...

Anyway, Urban Decay and OPI are also amoung my list of favorite things in this universe, and so I am equally excited about thier release of Alice representations, too!


Urban Decay is soon releasing this limited edition palette, which has a 3-D pop up version of Alice entering the Mushroom Forrest. The secret drawer holds 16 shades of shadow, cleverly named from elements in the story. It also has two 24/7 liners and a sample size primer potion.


Are you so excited???

Another collection that will be released in January is the Alice in Wonderland OPI Collection. The colors include Off With Her Red (glossy orange-red), Absolutley Alice (blue and gold glitter), Mad As A Hatter (multi-color glitter), and Thanks So Muchness (pearly berry blue-red).

This spring has much to behold and lust after!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment