Monday, March 15, 2010

MAC Give Me Liberty of London Swatches

So, if you can't tell from my previous posts or my twitter chatter, I am overly obsessed with this collection.  I am not alone, as it is quickly selling out all over the place!  The pieces I want to feature today are the tinted lipglass in English Accents and the amplified lipstick in Blooming Lovely.  I really like it when MAC has amplified lipstick in their special edtion collections,it seems like they normally feature lustres.  The amplified lipsticks are much more intense and opaque in coverage. 

Not only are the product colors to die for, but the packaging is fab-u-lous!!! 
I ♥ it! 





Thanks for reading! 


3 Comments:

  1. SilhouetteScreams said...
    I loooove the look of Blooming Lovely, but I bought a lilac lipstick literally about a week before this came out in the States :X I was kinda kicking myself.

    I do want to check out the insane pink lipstick when it comes out in Aus though :)
    Karen said...
    @SilhouetteScreams I really liked that one too! Not on me though.
    Gabriela said...
    This collection will arrive to Spain next week so I couldn`t see the products yet. Thank you very much for the swatches, both products look amazing.

Post a Comment