Saturday, March 13, 2010

I had to have the new MAC Liberty of London nail laquer Blue India- and in one coat I swooned and was in love.  I have to start looking around for a dupe for this now, because I just can't imagine life without it!  I ended up buying two bottles of this little beauty!


This is one messy coat slapped on! :)



Then I was feeling inspired by the cool pattern on the box, designed by the one and only Liberty of London for this limited edition MAC collection... and got to considering my Konad toys that haven't been out to play in months.  So, here is what I came up:



I used the Konad plate M53
(the flower above my thumb)

White paint used: 
Konad Special Nail Polish White for the flower stamping;
Seche Nail Lacquer Porcelain for the french tips.


Using the Konad stamping system is a little complex at first, as you must work quickly to transfer stamp designs before the paint dries.  It did get easier with practice.  I am inspired and excited to try my hand at some more designs!  Two kinds of stamping plates I have used are Konad and GCOCL.  There is a wide variety, something for everyone! 

What are your thoughts on nail stamping? 
Have you seen any good dupes for the MAC Blue India?

Thanks for reading!
 

4 Comments:

  1. Susie said...
    Love this. :)
    I'll be following your blog.
    Susie
    Anonymous said...
    This is gorgeous, love the colour! xx
    Jinny said...
    This is such a refreshing post! I have never seen anything like it! I love it. I'm going to try this out. You're FABB!

    bobbybeauty.blogspot.com
    Karen said...
    @susies1955 - I am so happy you loved it! Thanks for following!

    @AllThingsShallow - thanks, I adore this color, very different than anything I have in my collection!

    @Janine the Writer- thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and read! I am so pleased you enjoyed my post :) Have fun trying this out.

Post a Comment