Saturday, March 20, 2010


This collection has shot straight to the top of my current wishlist chart!  Rocker-girl chic with a black smokey eye has proven once again to be timeless!  It is my favorite way to drum up a little drama in my life.  The Runaways is a must see film about the infamous all girl band  from the 70's.  Thier signature smokey eyes are a must makeup look!  Check out Sephora for this rocking collection. 

It features Makeup Forever Eyeshadow in Bronze 84, Aqua Eyes Shadow/Liner Pencil in Mat Black, and of course the best seller Aqua Smoky Lash in Extra Black. 


XOXO 

3 Comments:

  1. Lurdes Silva said...
    Olá, quando for à Sephora vou espreitar, bjos doces
    SilhouetteScreams said...
    I've been lemming MUFE Smokey Lash and the Aqua Eyes for the longest time =/ I'll get around to trying MUFE one day!
    Karen said...
    @SilhouetteScreams- I have some of the Aqua Eyes and they are awesome. I have never tried the Smokey Lash but it always gets rave reviews! I have to try it out soon.

Post a Comment