Thursday, February 18, 2010

In and Out Right Now

It's been a little while since I have posted my ins and outs, so here goes!

In

  • New York Fashion Week!  Yay!  The blogs, the news, the magazines, the twitter updates, it has been a lot of fun to follow.
  • Tights with shorts- I have been seeing more and more of this lately, and I approve!  I know the winter shorts look is debated, but I think when done right, it looks great.
  • Working out to Kim Kardashian Fit In Your Jeans By Friday- squats like there is no tomorrow!  Things are really tightening up! :)

  • Keeping up with the newest American Idol lineup, there seems to be same awesome talent this time around.


Out
  • I have a terrible head cold, complete with congestion, sinus pressure, sneezing, and overall general misery.  :(  and of course this is happening when the weather here has been sunny and 70.  It's like summer, and summer colds are the worst!
  • I still haven't received my NYX Dollar Galore order!!!  (which, by the way I placed over a month ago)    Strike that!  It came in today!  :) 
  • My hair is at that annoying "growing it out" phase.  You know, where it would just look so much more chic if I would get it cut, setting myself back to square one.
  • Losing one of fashion's greats, Alexander McQueen.  A tragic loss felt by so many, he will be missed.

That concludes my current installment of ins and outs.  What are your recent faves and not-so-faves?  If you blogged about this recently, leave me a link the comments!

Thanks for reading, and au revoir!


2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I like tights and shorts, I'm yet to try and pull it off myself though. That#s not good about not receieving your NYX goodies yet, have you phoned them up?
    Karen said...
    @Kelly- not to worry about the NYX, I did phone them, and they assured me that it would ship by the 18th, and that I would get a confirmation email. I am just still pouting about how long it is taking. You should try the shorts and tights and post some pics!

Post a Comment