Saturday, February 27, 2010

LOTD: Look Of The Day

I have been playing around with some Spell Cosmetics eye shadows, and I am so in love with them!  They are rich in color and the intensity is buildable.  They are finely milled mineral shadows, and are very blendable.  They work well with both wet and dry applications. 

The colors I am gushing about are the Moonspell Collection:

Dry Swatches

I have really been getting into using blue shadows lately.  I am on a mission to challenge myself to use more color in my eye looks, and I find I often reach for blue to up the intensity. Here is a look I did to go out.  I think it is soft and subtle, while having a hint of drama.



I do find that the deep blues like navy blue, brighten my eyes and help them to look larger. 



Another part of what makes this look so fun for me is the eyelashes,  ELF Professional Eye Lash Kit.  I wasn't expecting much from these lashes, but with a little DUO glue and black liner they worked out well.




The other things I used on my face:

Revlon PhotoReady 003 Shell
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium
MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
NYX Blush Natural
Maybeline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara
Maybeline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner
MAC Eye Kohl Feline
NYX Lipliner Nepal
**mentioned already: Spell Cosmetics Eye Shadow and DUO Lash Glue



I hope you enjoyed!  This was a fun blog post to put together!


Glitter Graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment