Thursday, January 28, 2010

Top Five Most Wanted

I am a sucker for accessories.  However, I am on a shopping restriction right now, since I am gearing up to pay this semesters tuition, books, and blah blah blah.... so I have been "window" shopping.  I have compiled a wishlist, which has been time consuming and satisfying, even though actual purchases weren't made.  I should 'virtualy' shop more often!

So, here goes...
5.  Crystal Pink Steampunk Butterfly Necklace- from Etsy seller LondonParticulars.  I love things that have rough and tough elements, yet remain distinctly feminine.  Gorgeous.




4.  Forever 21 studded booties- these are another element of that bad-ass, yet feminine look that I adore.  The matte leather mixed with the shiny gold studs lends a fascinating juxtaposition of texture.  So rockstar, so chic.  Yummy.  Want these!!!


3. Deep Gem Metal Cuff from Pink Ice- I love red, yet I have so few items with red in my wardrobe.  Because red can go so wrong so fast, I want to infuse red slowly, and delicately, beginning with accessories.  This is a fantastic way to start.  And plus I LOVE big chunky costume jewelry.


2.  OPI Nail Polish Alice In Wonderland in Mad As A Hatter - I have been considering this one since it came out.  It has such layers of fabulous fun glitter. This one is an eventual must have item. 



1.  Marc Jacobs Daisy Solid Perfume Necklace - such a divine fragrance.  This whimsical limited edtion accessory can be found at Sephora.  It is delightful, pretty, and petite. 





I am sure the list could continue on and on. I will save those items for a future wishlist.  Thanks for reading!  What are some of your wishlisted items these days?


1 Comment:

  1. nihrida said...
    Would love boots if they had silver studs. =)

Post a Comment