Thursday, December 24, 2009


I recently gave this little under eye brightening boost a try at the makeup counter, and I was so impressed I thought about it for 3 days! I promptly returned to purchase it. I don't like to admit that I need a product like this, because it makes me sad to acknowledge that I do not possess the perky, youthful skin of a 16 year old...


That being said, let me list the pros and cons.

Pros: This is packaged very conveniently in a tube with a doe foot applicator. It can be stored in the refrigerator, for a refreshingly cool application. It can be applied both over and under any other products, and deliver the same results. It can be reapplied throughout the day to renew and awaken your eyes. It takes a very small amount per application, so the product should last a while.

Cons: It is pricey, at $22. It is a pale pink cream with no pigmentation, and offers no concealment for dark circles. Also, it does not tighten or plump any fine lines, even temporarily.

Overall, I recommend this for the young, tired eyes. It may not provide desired results to mature eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment