Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bouffant Lifting and Texturizing Spray Gel

If you want BIG hair... this product is the answer! When sprayed at the roots of damp tresses before blow drying and styling, it provides lift and volume without stiffness or unmanageable texture. This spray also works well for scrunching in some natural, tousled waves. When sprayed on dry hair post flat ironing, it gives it that workable piece-y look, for the "messy" yet under control adorableness we all want to maintain!

I even went so far to use this on my unwashed hair, to give back some life to my flattened, droopy mane. It gave brilliant body, and I massaged it into my roots before brushing it out, and voila! Greasy roots be-gone!

I give this 5 stars and will definitely repurchase!




Thanks for reading! ♥ Coming soon... Dry shampoo options: Batiste, Salon Grafix, Rocoholic. Comparison and review of all three!

What are your hair texturizing go-to products? How about hair revival products to skip a washing?





Note: I bought this product, and I am not paid to review it. I expressed my own opinions in this review.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I've just ordered Tigi Catwalk Your Highness Root Boost. Find it very difficult to get products that work with my hair. Looking forward to your Dry shampoo comparison, I'm a recent dry shampoo convert. Don't know how I ever lived without it!
    Amy (Dazzledust25) said...
    I regret not picking up an of their products when I was in Chicago. I think I might buy some online :)
    Karen said...
    @AllThingsShallow... I don't know how I ever lived without dry shampoo, either! I love it!

    @Dazzledust... I am in love with Fekkai products, not only do they make my hair look great, they also smell so good.

Post a Comment